Book an appointment
Swiss Clinic Acute COVID Outpatient Clinic
The COVID patient should be examined; no remote consultation is possible!
At our acute COVID Outpatient Clinic (Győri út 20.) we can provide care for patients with coronavirus in the form of outpatient care. The treatment started on time saves lives and lungs! It is essential to start treatment immediately after being infected!
The success of our outpatient clinics and home visits is evidenced by our results in February and March, based on which only 8 patients were hospitalized out of 300 treatments started. So far, none of our patients have died as a result of the professional commitment and timely treatment of our physicians!
The treatment started on time saves lives and lungs! This way we were able to achieve ten times better results than the heroically performed and very expensive hospital treatment started after a more longer waiting time, lately.
- Patient care for patients with Social Security Number – 30,000 HUF
- Patient care for independent patients WITHOUT Social Security Number – 45,000 HUF
When to contact us?
As soon as possible if you are proven to be COVID positive or have symptoms. Do not wait until your symptoms become severe!
Appointment can be booked at: +36 30 992 0387
1123 Budapest, Győri út 20.
POST-COVID screening package
It is recommended to participate in a POST-COVID examination no earlier than 2-3 weeks after the disappearance of symptoms, in order to eliminate complications.
Description of the package:
Patients who has come through the disease are examined at 2 visits. A minimum of 4 business days must elapse between the first and the second visit.
Details of the test package:
- Antigen rapid test
- Laboratory tests: blood sampling, CRP, blood count, Ferritin, D-Dimer, COVID IGG antibody test from venous blood
- Chest X-ray (one direction)
Meanwhile, the result of the laboratory test arrives, after which the patient arrives for the second visit.
Second visit (at least 4 working days later)
- 30-minute internal medicine examination, by filling in a COVID questionnaire, with a consultation
- 12-lead resting ECG
- measurement of oxygen saturation
- medical summary by the internal medicine specialist
Why do we recommend the screening package?
- We can make sure whether the infection is present in the body
- If the employee has come through the disease, the protection is confirmed by the examination.
- If there is a deviation in the value of the package tests, further testing is recommended.
- This makes it possible to search for complications.
The price of the screening package: 49,900 HUF / person
For the on-site COVID-19 test, please make an appointment in advance at our customer service phone number:
+36 1 225 0566!
For the coronavirus COVID-19 test based on antibody detection, a drop of blood sample should be taken from a fingertip. The test result is completed in 15 minutes! Photo documentation will also be prepared for it and an immediate written confirmation will be issued!
The virus can be detected in a sample taken from the cells of the nasal mucosa. The test does not give a false-positive result in case of a previous infection. The test can be used in our test center for 16,500 HUF instead of the official price of 19,500 HUF. The service provider (Swiss Clinic) is not responsible for the late sending of the result caused by the laboratory partner. Our customers will receive the results within 59 hours of sampling.
COVID-19 + influenza combined PCR test
A sample taken from nasal mucosal cells using the combined test also detects coronavirus and influenza type A and B infections. For the combined PCR test, results will be obtained within 59 hours.
The virus can be detected in a sample taken from the cells of the nasal and pharyngeal mucosa. We get a result within 15 minutes. The rapid test is not suitable for replacing the PCR tests requested by the authority.
COVID-19 + influenza combined antigen test
In addition to the detection of COVID-19 in the case of a sample taken from nasal mucosal cells using the combined test, the detection of influenza A and B is also part of the testing. For the combined antigen test, a result is obtained within 15 minutes.
SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody test
The coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) IgG antibody test is performed through a high-performance professional laboratory device. The antibody test shows early antibody levels due to COVID-19 infection.
Our COVID test prices, which cannot be combined with any other discounts:
- PCR test – 16,500 HUF/person
- Antigen rapid test in the clinic: 14,900 HUF/person
- SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody test: 9,000 HUF
- Sampling for SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody test: 2,000 HUF
- Blood drop rapid test in the clinic: 9,900 HUF/person
- Combined COVID + influenza antigen test in the clinic: 17,900 HUF/person
- Combined COVID + influenza PCR test in the clinic: 19,500 HUF/person
Emergency on-site visit and patient care
- For patients with Social Security Number: 30,000 HUF
- For independent patients WITHOUT Social Security Number: 45,000 HUF
Home visit testing
- For patients with Social Security Number: 30,000 HUF + price of the test (9,900 HUF for blood drop rapid test / 14,900 HUF for antigen test / 16,500 for PCR test HUF)
- For independent patients WITHOUT Social Security Number: 45,000 HUF + price of the test (9,900 HUF for blood drop rapid test / 14,900 HUF for antigen test / 16,500 for PCR test HUF)
In case of one household the on-site visit fee must be paid once for up to 4 people, in case of 5 people the on-site visit fee is charged twice. Price of the tests is payable additionally.
- If your result is negative and you are asymptomatic, you can continue your daily activities in accordance with the rules of the relevant government decree, avoiding close contact, taking care of yourself and others in your environment (especially of old people or people with chronic illness).
- If your result is negative, but you have symptoms, you may not have a coronavirus infection in the background and we will recommend appropriate medications based on your possible other illness as part of a medical consultation.
- If your result is positive and you are asymptomatic, you do not need treatment. In this case, home quarantine is recommended. At this time, we also recommend testing family members.
- If your result is positive and you have mild symptoms, we recommend quarantine and appropriate medical treatment as part of a medical consultation.
- If your result is positive and you have severe symptoms, we will take you to the epidemiological hospital designated by the operational group with the ambulance service.
Our phone lines are overloaded, please be patient!
Please note that we do not sell tests!